All the information on this website – docavea.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Docavea does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Docavea), is strictly at your own risk. Docavea will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Docavea Aps (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.docavea.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Our service collects data about you in the following ways:
- Using cookies
- Information provided by you when using our service
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does Docavea use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary”, “Performance,” “Functionality” and “Targeting.” Docavea routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as logging into the service.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, the last project you worked with etc. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing the toolbars. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
- Targeting Cookies. Docavea, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than Docavea. This information may be shared with organizations outside Docavea, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Docavea, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Docavea, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete cookies follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies. If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies. Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly. You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of Data Collected
When you choose to use the Service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
If you sign up using third party providers such as Google and Facebook we might collect other information including, but not limited your profile picture.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Why Do We Collect Data
Docavea ApS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use Google servers and infrastructure to store and secure data, and to ensure compliance with GDPR regulations. All data transmission and storage is encrypted by Google.
Personal information may also be shared with third parties in order to deliver marketing, advertising and other similar services. These third parties includes, but are not limited to: Google, Facebook and Albacross.
In order to optimise and measure the performance of our Service, personal information may be shared with services like, but not limited to Google Analytics.
In order to deliver newsletters, personal information may also be shared with services like, but not limited to MailChimp.
Personal information might be shared when required to comply with local laws and legal investigations.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.